5thCDRC Meeting - Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018
I, Melvin Adams, Chairman of the 5th Congressional District of Virginia Republican Committee, do hereby call for a regular meeting of the Committee on Saturday, November 10th, 2018 at 10:00 am. The meeting will be held at Fleetwood Harmony Lodge, 8575 Thomas Nelson Hwy Lovingston, VA 22949 (map). Check-in for the meeting will start at 9:30 am.
The agenda shall be as follows:
Call to Order
- Temp Appointments
- Temp Committee Reports
- Financial Report
- Auction Fundraiser Update
- Review Resolution on Ethics and Integrity
- Non-voting Communications Secretary
- SCC Congressional Representative
- Legislative District Committees
- Chairman’s Report
- From Committees and SCC Members
- Congressman Elect, Denver Riggleman (tentative)
Any such business as shall come before the Committee
Accompanying Reports and documentation
- Draft Minutes of the July 28, 2018 5thCDRC meeting.
- Treasurer's Report
- Proposed Bylaws, changes in red. These changes are to accommodate a possible new Corresponding Secretary, and reflect the change of our official Committee name.